Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Coding IS ALIVE - CODER, used to be MT

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 5:38 pm In Reply to: Call BS on this. What school do you work for? - Should be ashamed of yourself

Aahhhh, well, if I was posting for a school, wouldn't I have listed a school? I guess some people decide to be in denial about what others say, but that is a person's choice. I have struggled every bit of the way to get where I am at, which shows people get what they want by working hard for it. I am a success story because I choose to be, not because I sit back and complain and watch everyone else get everything better in life. I have had many struggles to get here and I have learned so much thru all of it and wouldn't trade any of it, but going through it I couldn't see what I see now. So, again, I reiterate, to people who aren't happy in their profession, find something that will work for you and do what you can to reach that goal. Boy, I wish someone would pay me to say all of these wonderful things! Got any clues who does because I would like to know. Ha! I never said coding was easy because it ISN'T and it is hard work because by the end of the day, I am mentally tired. You only get out of something what you put into it. When I was in the MT mentality, I thought coding was going the way of the MT industry and thought that for a long time, but when I got into the coding profession, I see that is not true, actually quite the opposite, so until someone is saturated in the coding field, they really won't totally understand this concept.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)