Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Absolutely not, dear. - What I do hope, sm

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 3:11 pm In Reply to: you hope Nuance goes under too? - sm

Is that Nuance goes under and all management is stripped of their positions. Not a merger, but sold. Not open by another name, but is taken over by a decent company more honorable than Nuance has been. I would find it hard to believe that the hundreds of MTs who love their jobs would not be just as happy or happier under a different establishment. All of these clients have to have someone, and it should be you. I am sorry if my attitude about a company who is notorious for mistreatment of their employees offended you. I think you know I did not mean I hope everyone else loses their job too. That is ridiculous. What MT would say that to another. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)