Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

For all of you fellow MTs layed off at Nuance. - I am so sorry. sm

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 2:59 pm

Your fellow MTs know how hard you work.  We know that some of you have been doing this for decades and it will be hard for you to do something different, or find a new company to continue being an MT.  We know that some of you are the sole bread-winners in your household.  We know some of you are disabled individuals who depend on this job.  We know your dedication.  We know your frustration, disappointment, and your fear.  So many of us have been there.  Things seem to always get worse in this industry that we love.  We hope what has happened here at Nuance will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for all of you. 

I do not work here but I feel just awful for each and every one of you because I have had this happen to me.  The company that I worked for went under and I hope Nuance does too.  I am truly very sorry and wish you all the best.  If you stayed and worked for a company like this you all are truly the cream of the crop in this profession!!  Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)