Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - Too good for you AHD

Posted: Sep 10th, 2017 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: AHD - mt

I completely agree with you and the other posts pertaining to AHD. Their only concern is themselves. They are constantly running out of work. They won't let you document anything that would be derogatory towards them such as running out of work and the constant long periods of downtime, etc. They won't accept any responsibility for this. They are good for loading you up with horrendous dictations one after another, want your utmost best work so they can shine and make money, and that is still not enough for them. They just keep cracking their whip. Don't you dare leave your seat because they watch your every move. When I think about this, it almost compares to someone being in an abusive relationship. Management is so despicable and ruthless. They have no class whatsoever. I guess they never heard about picking up the phone and calling someone to discuss important situations, etc., like a real manager would do. Instead, all they are good for is sending out lame, tasteless emails like a bunch of "hoo-ha" (thank you previous poster. Well said) cowards that they are. They are like a bunch of (balless, if you will) snakes so watch out. That's when their true colors come out waiting to attack. Oh, and don't be fooled by the slapstick (obnoxious) humor that the one supervisor tends to display. (If you work there you will know who she is). She's probably the biggest snake of them all.

There are 4 of us employees at ADH who have become good friends and we communicate with each other. We talk about our experiences with the company like some of the things that were mentioned above and in the previous posts to keep us aware. We especially laughed about the volunteering for a day off because of low work but they forgot to mention they also asked if anybody wanted to take an entire week off. How much more pathetic can this get. There is one situation that happened with one of my co-worker friends that is just too ridiculously despicable to mention here. It just leaves me shaking my head. All I can say is AHD, it's your big time loss, definitely not hers. (You know what I'm talking about). Shame on you AHD. A situation handled so poorly. After hearing about her situation, I think it's time to get out of this cesspool. I know there is better out there because she found something much better than your company can ever offer. This situation sure did open my eyes to what a horrid company AHD really is. To everyone else out there, if you're thinking of applying to this company I would look the other way and run as fast as you can!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)