Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Worst company - They are all bad

Posted: Sep 9th, 2017 - 2:51 pm In Reply to: What is the worst company you've ever worked for ? - MEMT

I have not worked for a good company in the past 10+ years. When I first worked for Medquist, it was good, but you know what happened to them. Edix (before it became Spheris) was good, but then that went down the tubes. ProScript started off great, ended in being just cut off. Never worked for Nuance or Softscript or some of the others mentioned, but it seems no matter who I went to work for it turned ugly. Worked for a small service and it was great and then she stopped paying us! No recourse, we were ICs, unless you wanted to go to court.

So as I look back on my MT career (if you want to call it a career) and see how it has steadily declined beyond belief, it makes me sad, but I am out now and will never go back. They just took the heart and soul right outta me. Every company is evil in its own particular way!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)