Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Out of work - I found another job

Posted: Sep 6th, 2017 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: Out of work. How do you pass the time while waiting for work? - bored and penniless

I couldn't take it any longer, being tied to a computer, no work, etc., so I found a PT job outside of my house and do MT work part time. If there is no work, I'm gone. If I can log back on later depending on what I am doing, I will, if not, so be it. If they dare to say anything, I will just simply say, when I log on I expect to work and if there is no work, then I am not going to sit around all day waiting for it. Make me an employee with regular hours and I will, as an IC, no way.

You cannot rely on one company to pay your bills, you need two or three MT jobs and even then, it is terrible pay, etc.

Spend that out of work timelooking for another job away from MT, even if it is still a WAH job, find something else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)