Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you so much for sharing this! - vr4t

Posted: Sep 5th, 2017 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: There is life/jobs after MT - MikefromMilwaukee

Bless your heart for taking the time to post this info. I'm so happy for you that you found such a great fit for yourself. It's also an inspiration that you're still doing this at age 73, as I personally see myself also continuing to work at least part-time just like you (I'm currently 60) when I'm your age. I'm hoping to find a good fit somewhere, as you have, and you've broadened my view of the scope of possibilities - thank you!! I have 4 credentials, one for transcription that I've had since 2001 (CMT/CHDS) and three for coding that I obtained in 2016 (CPC, COC, CRC). As a new coder, it has been challenging breaking into the field trying to work from home with no experience, so I've been puzzling how to approach finding a remote job that broadly incorporates my background, knowledge and skills, which I'm absolutely sure can be put to excellent use in the right position/situation. I have a tremendous amount to offer and I think it's just a matter of knowing how to find the right fit. Your forum post has really given me encouragement and a fresh mindset. Again, thank you -- you really made my day!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)