Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

None of this applies to me - Thanks for sharing

Posted: Sep 5th, 2017 - 10:35 am In Reply to: No false information - Successful

I am in a stable on site employment situation but MT jobs where I live no longer exist, even IC. My transcription friends all lost their jobs years ago and there is no local networking, although it's a small rural area. You were the one telling us about the wonderful opportunities afforded by an AHDI membership but I see no indication of that from their website. Legally, employers have to advertise job opportunities, and if you know where the work is plentiful for IME please share the contact information. Many of us are single income households and don't have the luxury of working when we want to work. I've been with the same employer for over 20 years and have had to stay flexible in my job duties to remain employed. I understand why people are angry and upset. The work has dried up and the line rates have been cut in half. You are offering nothing constructive by telling people that it is their fault because they don't use the right productivity tools or don't network with their transcription cronies. When you work for a service you are working within the restraints of whatever platform they offer you. I think you're looking through rose colored glasses if you think things are wonderful in regard to transcription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)