Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 33)

The only reason I can think of that people would - enter the field is the lies

Posted: Sep 4th, 2017 - 10:15 pm In Reply to: The reality of medical transcription - sm

and outdated info that is spread around by schools like Career Source and Andrews etc. and AHDI.

These self-serving entities have a profit motivated interest in painting the MT field as healthy and thriving and growing.

It is in my opinion, nothing short of fraud at this point because there is ample evidence that the field is in the last stages of dying.

These dishonest profiteers just want to hang on long enough to con the few remaining unenlightened suckers/victims out there.

I try to do my part to let any people thinking of getting into the field know exactly what the current job outlook is and will be for the future. And the truth is by the time they finish a high-priced training program the field will have finally gone extinct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)