Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is doubtful that she will be back - False information

Posted: Sep 4th, 2017 - 7:07 pm In Reply to: I would really like the cheerleader to come here and give - definite examples of all the jobs SM

It is really easy to prove that her statements are false. Going to the AHDI jobs board shows no medical transcription opportunities, a few things in coding and health care documentation. There are no local chapters or contact people listed. There are a few webinars offered but not much. I think the cheerleader has been fortunate to land a good job or a couple of good contracts and therefore thinks jobs are plentiful. I know that independent medical exam transcription has been mentioned but my experience is that those jobs are rare. I think the networking thing has been exaggerated, it certainly isn't going to happen by joining AHDI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)