Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I hope others weigh in with - additional good ideas.

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2017 - 7:20 pm In Reply to: Suggestion for work outside of MT - Ranyart

I was outsourced a few years ago and there have been some additional unexpected stretches of unemployment since then. I've been in different areas of nonclinical healthcare (records, scheduling, etc.) and while I'm glad to be working, I haven't found my new niche.

I have a lot of working years left (and a lot of years on my mortgage) and hope to figure something out that will be a good fit for some years to come, since there is no retirement on my horizon--full-time employment for me!:)

Congrats to those who have found something to supplement or replace MT. I too am one who misses what it used to be--a decent-paying field which I truly enjoyed.

ETA: I just moved this to be in reply to the initial message; didn't realize the deleted title would still show up. (I didn't remember that and haven't posted here for a while :)

Best wishes to everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)