Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 62)

I don't believe you. I do believe you are an AHDI Shill. - BTW AHDI is NOT a Union

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2017 - 2:20 pm In Reply to: yes, I belong to AHDI because it's the right thing to do - supporter of unions

It is profound ignorance to even consider AHDI a union organization or even a legitimate representation of the MT community.

AHDI is NOT MT representative. They are a profit motivated organization that sold their goods to MTs when there was a viable workforce. They are dying along with the workforce and in good part because of their failure to get off the fence and really go to bat for the MTs. They chose to support the big companies because they thought it would be more profitable. That choice has come back to haunt them.

Very few truly working MTs are gullible enough to continue funneling hard-earned money into that pit of pointlessness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)