Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Of course you are always here to pimp your group. - I doubt many people are buying your fake story SM

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2017 - 11:16 am In Reply to: What if the situation is not now what it was then - supporter of unions

of how many lucrative contracts you get due to all the back patting you do with your group buddies.

If you or your group were so concerned about American MTs, you'd be posting notification of these valuable CONTRACTS on line for some of the rest of the people to try to get.

No, you and your precious group keep these supposed contracts to yourselves and whatever wonderful jobs you like to imply there are go to those of you who suck up in your group.

You dont have enough time in the day to do all the work your big CONTACTS could supposedly provide.

I'm only telling the truth of what I see posted here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)