Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What if the situation is not now what it was then - supporter of unions

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2017 - 9:27 am In Reply to: They never WERE for the American MTs - Old MT

Suppose the old biddies (which maybe they would call you) are out and there is new young blood with different ideas? Why don't you try to find out how things are now rather than what you recall of the past? The economic playing ground is all different now and we need different tactics and all different viewpoints. I'm sorry you think it's better not to show continuing education and better not to join with others. I learn and continue to learn by meeting with others in the industry. I get better contracts due to my contacts. Do you know how little transcription goes overseas? What makes you think anyone here actually knows that they are talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)