Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

Packages - Just say no

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 7:59 pm In Reply to: Not blaming the victim. - MT

Depending on what the package contains, delivery services such as UPS and FedEx won't leave a package with a neighbor and require the recipient's signature and personal ID. They may not have delivered it because they won't leave it with a neighbor. The next time it happens just tell your neighbor you can't wait around all day and for him to make arrangements to pick it up. Personally, I don't know if I'd want to sign for someone else unless I knew them really well. I don't think this has anything to do with being an MT. It's not a "lifetime defect" because you can learn to be assertive and set boundaries and you can learn to say no. This package thing with your neighbor is not your problem, don't let it become your problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)