Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

Well written, and you are right. The OP - MT

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 9:58 am In Reply to: The fruits of our labor hijacked by management - Pitiful

Thanks to everyone who posted here such kind words. And yes, I should get out of this backward state, I live in the south, but am here until my son goes to college and guess what, I can't afford to move anyway! But yes, we have been abandoned, cheated, and the doctors do not look down on us. Quite the opposite. During my recent face to face encounters with doctors at the hospital and the offices with my ex and regarding his stroke, the doctors speaking to me and knowing what I do have utmost respect. They just believe I earn a very high income and they are afraid of me and my background, schooling, but mostly all my years as an MT. You know I sent out 40 resumes across the country as well as locally yesterday and not one peep. Not one. I know that I will not be hired in an office for several reasons: 1. Years of experience in my job. How many people stick with the same job (albeit different companies) for so many years as we. 2. They think I am old, OR they think I am too expensive. 3. They believe I would not fit because of skills and education. I only say this because I saw these doctors face to face and they were wishing to hire me, each one or transcriptionists again but they have been told and they believe we would cost too much. It is like they somehow think we are a genie in a bottle they wish they could have but never can again. This is why we have been abandoned. The doctors don't know the true story. And the one did not believe me when I said how poor I am working all these jobs. So that's it. Anyway thanks for your kindness everyone. I will just continue to work my jobs and let go of my car, I guess, to make ends meet. What can you do if resumes go unanswered. It's not so easy to just get a job with what we've been through. Many hugs to all of us and remember your worth. The docs certainly do think we are worth a lot, so much they are afraid to hire us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)