Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 68)

I went "back to work" and you can too - lisa

Posted: Aug 30th, 2017 - 2:15 pm In Reply to: Even my family wants me out - MT

I remember what you are describing so well. Work, every day, every holiday, every weekend. I worked in an office and quit when my children were young to do transcription at home. Thankfully, I am back in the same office now. Let me tell you something, having Saturday and Sunday not sitting in your computer chair will be hard to figure out at first, but you will come to love it. The main question my employer had for me was would I be able to leave the comfort of my home and go to a job again - Yes, I would and yes, I did - and you can too! Not to mention your confidence - I totally understand that. You will also find that again and, when that happens, the only word that comes to my mind is freedom. Give yourself a mental health day every day and find a different path. It is not too late - it is never too late. I was self-employed and typed for 4 different local doctors and lost them all within about 2 weeks of each other. I worked for a MTSO I think you all call it for about 3 years, til they wanted me to pay $300 a year to them to work for them. Now I get paid for holidays, and I get retirement, and I get weekends, and I get to bake cookies at Christmastime. Go for it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)