Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

HELP! - anonmt2

Posted: Aug 27th, 2017 - 9:26 am In Reply to: You apologize? Go scratch your apologies. You dont speak for all of us. - Another either stir the pot post or SM

Honestly, seriously, you would be better to find a position with McDonald's. They offer raises and security. There is none of that here. We don't mean to be unkind, we are just telling you like it is. If you really want to go into MT, be prepared to work more than 1 job just to make ends meet. I started to be more available for my children, but that was a myth. My son a picture of the back of my head and posted it with the caption 'this is what my mom looks like.' Good luck to you but really, you should try something other than a dying profession. We are the telephone operators of the present.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)