Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

re-read your posts - hansenhomemaker

Posted: Aug 27th, 2017 - 12:46 am In Reply to: I was not unkind to you, I was truthful SM - MTMLS

I want you to be truthful, But you have gone much further than that. I understand that I will not be able to make a lot of money in this field. I am looking to supplement what my husband does. I have read what the seasoned MT's used to make and I am sorry that it has been such a drastic change for all those affected. I am expecting to make about the same as flipping burgers but with out the need to flip burgers. As for the research I do not know what some of those things that you have spoken of are. I did know about speech recognition but was told that they are finding that it didn't perform like they had hoped. I also had heard about out-sourcing but once again read that doctors found too many errors and that it was being sent back to USA for editing. I have done a lot of contemplating today. Your responses have not fallen on deaf ears. I am a praying woman and did not entertain this path lightly. That being said I do not know what I am going to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)