Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That is exactly why I am taking my 30 years of experience - and leaving this dishonest ugly mess SM

Posted: Aug 24th, 2017 - 12:37 pm In Reply to: MTStars - Should be required reading

The MTSOs have ruined everything for everyone, including themselves, and they have only themselves to blame. Yes, even you small ones. You state "we have to stay competitive" with speech wreck and top wages of 7 cents a line.

Can't get any more good MTs? Losing your business? Ask yourselves why. Because you MTSOs have ruined everything with your greed and gutless sucking up to the facilities and kissing butt instead of standing up for your MTs who put that money in your pockets.

I'm one of the lucky ones who can afford to move soon, to a little bigger metro area and go into a different line of work. I've got plans in place, they have to run their course. But after the third company to either be sold or go to speech wreck and be "competitive" or only be a temp hire to clean up the Screwance mess, as well as the lies told by all of you to your new hires, I'm sick of it.

You all deserve to go under and lose everything you've got. Maybe then you'll know how it felt for the MTs you screwed over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)