Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Company Reaching Past Their Boundaries - Angry

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 5:44 pm

I am having a very hard time with what I am sure is remote access to my computer by an MTSO. I don't know anyone in the company or otherwise that I can discuss this with. In short, what is happening is my mouse has a mind of its own, as does my keyboard. This is the second company I have had this issue with. It starts with a typing lag that is unbearable. Then things become very overt and obvious. I have had my computer wiped and reinstalled. However, as soon as the MTSO gains remote access again to reinstall it happens all over again. I had forensics done on my computer that proved such things were in fact happening, such as mouse closing windows on its own
However, nothing was ever proven as far as who it was. Being this is the second company, I'm going to let you draw your own conclusions. What I would really like is to be able to talk to someone who has been through this. It's been very stressful and I am in therapy for it. If you have had issues, I'd appreciate if you could talk to me about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)