Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

SS future work - summergirl

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 9:35 am In Reply to: Maybe SS has learned from their mistakes? - As I go to my replacement job

I fortunately have not had to consider MT work as a primary source of income. For me it has always been "extra." I believe for those here who have worked for years and had to rely on this income to support oneself or family this can be a difficult transition. I enjoy the mental stimulation and the fact that I get some $ is a plus. I like the flexibility and the fact that I can take off when I want. I for one will stay with SS and see what happens. If there is no more work then I will seek other employment or just hang it up. It has served me well for 12 years and I cannot complain. I agree with many of the comments here but I also hear many angry people. Anger is justified but blaming the industry, company or management is not productive. One has to take personal responsibility for taking the next step whatever that may be. Yes, many are mismanaged but there are good ones out there. I worked for one company on the same account for 7 years until they lost the account. It is the nature of the beast. I wish everyone well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)