Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, I went back and read it and it seems like - it was seen by that person

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 6:10 am In Reply to: The original claim or post came from here - in our forum. (nm)

Firstly, I should say it does appear that the OP about the sign was a genuine post by a genuine MT.

BUT, I suspect that others besides MTs sometimes come on this board (most often on Politics, of course) for their own reasons.

How do I know? Well, apostrophes for one thing. There, their, they're for another. Etc. We all make slight mistakes here and there, this is not a place to pick on people for that...and I don't, but that doesn't mean I don't notice it and wonder who those people are who make those kinds of mistakes us MTs would rarely make.

The OP has none of these type errors nor do any of the other posts, just a little worried that our interest in that Yahoo Finance board has been reciprocated on our board by those wishing to profit from their stock, whether hoping it goes up or down. It's unbelievable sometimes how little things can change perception and thereby value.

If the original poster or anyone else who lives around there can let us know if it is still down or what has happened, that would be good.

I have tried a Google search and nothing about the sign in any news articles that I could find.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)