Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Post Delivery Audit/QA scoring? - OldMT

Posted: Aug 20th, 2017 - 10:18 pm

Got an email from my lead, manager, whatever they're called this week, stating that going forward they will be using the post delivery audit or QA scoring.  For WHAT?  Are we back on line pay?  I see no announcement, or reference anywhere, stating that we have gone from hourly to production.  I got two stupid FIESA notices today, which means if we ARE back on line pay I'm back to not being able to pay bills...again...because they nitpick a misplaced "the" or whatever.  Would have been nice to make an actual living wage over the past few weeks, except we didn't get paid. 

Yes, I am still grateful that they paid us during the downtime.  However, I'm rapidly getting fed up with having my accuracy/production incentive cut for the most trivial, ridiculous "errors."

Does ANYONE know how we're getting paid this week, or what the FIESA scoring has to do with anything right now?  So frustrated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)