Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I guess that depends... - LMT

Posted: Aug 18th, 2017 - 7:30 am In Reply to: $1.00 per minute is HORRIBLE PAY - - MT No Longer

I would be happy with 1.00 a minute at the bare minimum...If a company requires 120 minutes a day for full-time...that is 120 dollars a day...I would take that in a heartbeat over this 4 cpl crap. I have been keeping track of my minutes and some nights in a 4-hour shift I can do 80 minutes. Now some of these files are 18 min long and a whole lot of "um, um, giggle, paper shuffling, um, um..oh yea I'm dictating...the patient, blah blah" and of course do not amount much in lines but getting 18 dollars to listen to an idiot versus $3.95 that it actually amounted to in lines..yea..i would be happy for a while....I also think that whether an employee status or IC status...raises are required!! These companies require us to do more and more...but no raises...puleez!! No raises = no extra work from me... One of my companies asked the other night "hey if you can work later please do, there is a lot of work"...I was thinking...yea ok..when you pay me by the minute or hour...i might just do that...but with no incentive..i clocked out at 9. But I won't work for TMT at 1.00 a minute...Heavy ESL = good luck trying to get 100 minutes a day...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)