Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance and Securities Fraud? - nm

Posted: Aug 17th, 2017 - 10:04 am

So I heard it was fraud to not report to the SEC when data is compromised.

How is is possible that this is not the case with Nuance? They claim they weren't compromised but since many of the MTs are still in limbo and the platforms still appear to be mostly down AND they didn't pay the incentive and bonus and had to average pay - HOW is it possible that they can say they were not severely impacted? Yet they claim at Q3 nothing lost or compromised.

Has anyone contacted the SEC to set in motion an inquiry? I am seriously thinking I need to report this. All the unresolved payroll issues are clearly an indication that there is something dramatically wrong with Nuance and mostly likely worthy of as many workers inquiring with the SEC as possible. If they lied or presented misleading information to the stockholders that is a SEC violation.

US Securities and Exchange Commission Fraud and Tip Link:

https://www.sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)