Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

No compete agreement/non-disclosure policy - roaming_mt

Posted: Aug 17th, 2017 - 9:41 am

I am working with a N outsource MTSO and my account has pretty much dried up.  I am pondering wheter or not to contact the client (anonymously if need be) in hopes of getting a position with them directly, but I signed a no compete agreement.  Is a no compete agreement binding even if this account technically does not soley belong to the MTSO I'm employed with since it is outsourced to them by N?  My thought is if I were to contact the client (especially anonymously), how would my MTSO even know unless the client notified my MTSO?  I can't imagine a client would do that anyway, as that seems kind of petty, but you never know.  At this point, if the worst they can do is fire me - big deal.  It's not like I really have any work coming in anyway.  I surely don't want to be sued, though.  Has anyone been through this before?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)