Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My first reaction - MT

Posted: Aug 17th, 2017 - 8:57 am In Reply to: Question for seasoned MTs - please see message

Is why are people posting sensitive information on facebook or social media. My relative was just in the hospital for a stroke and I'd be floored if I saw a post I could identify about the MT writing about my relative in pain, whether there were a SR anomaly, dictator funny, or such. But that is me. Sorry if you don't like me because I never think things should be taken lightly on social media. If I find something funny I keep it to myself and I also really get annoyed with myself when I do that because these are real people in the worst time of their lives. Like most of us here. Would you find it funny if someone went on facebook posting about how we have to work so many jobs and can't pay the bills and the things the MTSOs and hospitals do to make us suffer. Is this funny. Maybe to you. But that's me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)