Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

I'm with you, and here's what happened to me. - RadMT

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 11:18 pm In Reply to: Question for seasoned MTs - please see message

I feel this way too in the sense that PATIENTS are also reading this, and the posters could be laughing about someone in the reader's position. Not cool. I was the brunt of something similar, but it wasn't laughter. I was on an elevator with some nurses where I work, and they were bitching about how awful it is to deal with inpatients with Crohn's. They thought since I had an employee badge I wasn't a patient. Well, I have been an inpatient with Crohn's and it's the last situation I ever wanted to be in. I never wanted to subject a nurse to this situation, and I thought they were the last people left who could protect my dignity. Not so, I guess. Now I'm healthy but, sadly, wiser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)