Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

QA nit picking - Sick of it

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 11:22 am In Reply to: Nit-picky QA - AARRGH

It is getting beyond the realm of whatever you want to call it. I put in the patient even though the name is dictated, get it back with the patient's name in the report. I put in the patient's name when it is dictated, it comes back the patient. I got a critical error for leaving a space at the top of a report! OMG, just shoot me. I am sure the patient died because of this. We are documenting, not writing a novel. These QA people are not to be believed. We got an email about all the errors and not meeting the "2 hour" TAT. I could care less. I am going to do what I can and if isn't good enough for the 4 cpl they pay me, then so bet it. I am so over these companies and their demands, demands, demands and not paying a decent wage or even making us an employee. They can all go to the devil, because that is what they are and this is out to every MTSO out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)