Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Seriously for EMR to really work and work right..then - LMT

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 7:00 am

all doctors and nurses and anybody else who is going to be entering information needs to be held to the same level of standards that we are held. They will have to actually take the time to look up correct spellings of procedures and most importanly MEDICATIONS... Had to look up a patient's medications this morning and found this on EMR...

Konboglyze....wth??  really doctors/nurses you actually get away with this crap and we don't??? Of course, I wouldn't want to cuz that is sheer lazieness... I honestly can't believe that they are allowed to just put in whatever comes to their head without double checking it...this is patient care, right? and they can't even put in the correct spelling for the medication....Kombiglyze (among others, this is just 1 that I found today, who knows what I'm going to find tomorrow)... Some days I just sit and shake my head at the poor poor management that EMR records have compared to what we have to do as MTs. 

What a mess our EMR medical records are going to be in the future...after all the MTs finally quit out of frustration of not getting paid enough to do the exemplary work that we do...  to all of the hopsital administration, doctors, nurses (not that they actually come to a MT site to read anything)..good luck with your EMR messes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)