Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I disagree wholeheartedly, first of all - who can afford an attorney?

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: Right to vent and acting nuts are 2 different things. - If you have contacted an attorney I am

None of us can, that's for sure. I did not reach out to that Texas guy because just filing the claim with DOL and my state Attorney General took up so much time and energy. Also, other instances of suing MTSOs have not turned out so well.

I did, however, appreciate that article by Paul from TPR and answered his questions. I hope he will give us some real statistics. Hint, it's NOT really 12 disgruntled employees, it's a lot more in number and we are owed a lot of money.

From what I can see, the State Attorney Generals are the ones who sue the corporations who are perpetrating wage theft, so I am hoping someone filed with the Massachusetts AG and maybe they will do that.

Other than that, I am hoping simply filing the claim/complaint will get me at the very least some response as to what can be done to get the monies owed.

Now, if we were on here spreading malicious lies about Nuance, that would be one thing. We're not. We're telling the truth. So if silence really is what the lawyer would demand I don't think I want a lawyer (again, good thing I can't afford one).

I want every single MT who is owed money to get it, not just me. I want Nuance to feel it in the pocketbook and feel the public shaming (which, let's face it, water off a duck's back anyway), and ultimately just not even attempt to do something like this again.

It was a heinous thing to do. Had they from the beginning stated that those of us with working platforms would not be eligible for the incentives and bonus, well then I would have done the OT and been happy with that. But no, they didn't.

They could have come clean anywhere in that entire month, I think I would still have filed complaints since we got so very many emails and pleadings in the first 2 weeks, but at least that would have been honest. But they had to wait until the end of the month to squeeze the most work out of us.

There is absolutely no way that talking about this situation should be disallowed, and I am unashamed of anything I have posted.

We have no other outlet and no way to make our voices heard and this is our board for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)