Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Right to vent and acting nuts are 2 different things. - If you have contacted an attorney I am

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: Mind your own business - Nuance

sure they are going to tell you the same thing if they discover these posts here (and they will eventually). While you are within your rights to be angry and frustrated, you need to follow the proper protocol here. So Nuance shut you out. Okay, at that point you should have filed a DOL claim. Depending on the result of that, you may want to contact an attorney. You can have an attorney working on your case while you're all out here shouting fire and acting like 12 year olds. Come on, surely you see the logic in that, right? In fact, if you have engaged an attorney, you should shut your mouth unless under his/her direction to speak about the issue. That's maturity and professionalism. I don't think anyone is saying you don't have a right to be angry or frustrated, but spewing all this ridiculous stuff here is not helping you or anyone else. Follow the proper steps and if and when things go in your favor through the proper channels, you can scream your head off all you want.

I'm angry too. I did not receive my expected incentive money. I've decided though to follow the proper protocol in hopes of a favorable resolution. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen overnight, but think about it, what is the alternative?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)