Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

A "professional" manipulation? - I think maybe so

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 11:47 am

Be cautious, I suspect that some of these inflammatory posts are from Nuance management or investors. I could be wrong, but it seems incongruous that any actual employee would be quite as rude and oblivious to the facts of the situation as some of the posts have been.

Try not to stoop to that level. It will only be playing into their hands. They want us to look like a band of out of control “loonys” and “hystericals.”  It is a desperate attempt to discredit our credibility and the legitimacy of our claims of wage theft.

I would love to retort in-kind, believe me it would be very satisfying, but I know that is what they want. So I will continue to calmly point out the flaws in their reasoning and will respectfully offer rebuttal when I see distortion of the facts.

I will NOT stop posting because someone tries to make me think that it is making employees look bad. That is, again, an attempt to suggest that we are hurting our own cause and “professional” people would not behave like that. We are not children and will not fall for such transparent attempts to silence us with manipulative shaming.

If being “professional” means employees must sit quietly by and let a company lie and steal and ignore questions and demands for earned wages, then someone needs to look up the definition of professional. Where is the professionality in Nuance? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)