Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

FINALLY, somebody making some sense - tlt

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 10:47 pm In Reply to: We need to stop the whining and bickering -- it makes us look like unprofessional losers...!!! - dl

I have been a transcriptionist for 16 years now. In that 16 years, I have come across the most miserable, complaining, illiterate, trailer-trash sounding class of people that have ever existed. I DO NOT mean that all transcriptionists are this way, but boy...when these miserable people find something negative to run with, they sprint! They can't wait to rally the troops and complain about how horrible everything is. Case in point; you started off complaining about not being paid the promised bonuses. Now the disgruntled dozen is onto complaining about FIESA, complaining about their OMs, complaining about no work -- anything that will keep the negativity going. You went on and on last week about how we would not be getting paid, how the company is going bankrupt, blah, blah, blah. Oh, come Wednesday when ADP showed our paychecks, CRICKETS. Then, it was onto people complaining about how FIESA is back up. Here's an idea, although you will most definitely have a rebuttal for this one...take the money you most definitely got paid for the hours you worked after the outage, do your job correctly instead of making errors, be a team player, stop crying about every little thing to your OM...or QUIT! Get over it, move on. NEWSFLASH...Some of us like working for Nuance. Stop being so selfish trying to take down the whole company. Deal with your personal issues with them and leave...BYE, SAYONARA, GOOD RIDDANCE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)