Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, and despite her admission that they - "blew it" - they still owe us

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 10:26 pm In Reply to: You listened to the recording - And

Come on, these people live in the shark world of IT, communications. Ya think one of those programmers or app designers would accept their weak excuse? Yeah, you don't have to tell me we're not programmers or app designers, but a promise is a promise.

They had ONE MONTH to fix their little whoopsie, they did not mention one word about reneging until the 28th. That implies either collusion or complete disorganization.

You know what though? It doesn't matter what the reason is, they promised us those incentives, that bonus. We have proof. They now owe us, whoopsie or not. You don't get to wiggle out of it just because we're a bunch of aging women you hope you can suppress and depress into keeping our mouths shut.

Catch my drift here (yes, I'm old): I have no intention of quitting, I am near retirement. I know there's nothing better out there because MT has been monopolized by the big two and they have depressed our wages and our benefits and, basically, our "job."

If I move to a much nicer smaller MTSO, it will eventually get eaten up by one of the big two and in the meantime for all that niceness in the work environment I will get less pay and absolutely no security.

You see all those people on this board moaning about Nuance, BUT they're working for some Nuance outsource/overflow MTSO? Why are they not blaming that other company? That other company is the one who made them take IC and told them we have no work thanks to Nuance, but still, those companies are their employers, not Nuance.

I don't really think you get to blame Nuance in this situation, but it is definitely a cautionary tale for those of us who work for Nuance and consider jumping ship if it is worth it at all. Not, I think.

So what I am saying is that in kind of a crazy way I am loyal to Nuance. I like the platform, I like the organization, the pay sucks (and of course the worst is FIESA) but all pay in this job sucks. I like my OM. So despite my dispute on the incentives and bonus, I don't want to quit or get fired, I just want them to act like an employer for a change.

We did you a solid, Nuance, how about respecting us?

If they don't, I'm not going to quit. BUT I did file a claim with the DOL and a complaint with my state Attorney General. I hope against hope that they will get me what I'm owed. If I get retribution from Nuance about the claim/complaint that will be illegal, so if they choose to do that to those of us sticking up for our rights, so be it. I will fight it out.

If they sell or go bankrupt, that is something I can live with. I don't blame their clients if they abandon Nuance, I have seen them offer crap service during this cyber attack. They should have offered even MORE incentives to us and they should have actually PAID them! But that's Nuance, only concerned about the bottom line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)