Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You assume a lot - I have been told today in writing

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 9:15 pm In Reply to: No. It's bad for you. Not them. - sm

by HR that my platform is not included in the 1.5 AHR that was promised. I wrote them the day after the first conference call where they said it would not be paid. It is August 11 now. You think they were so busy calculating my pay that they just now had time to answer an email? I didn't post on the investor board. There is NOTHING wrong with going public in an article which outlines why companies get away with this kind of behavior. By the way, I also happen to like my OM quite a lot and never said a bad word about her. I STILL have not been paid for the work I have already done and still have no choice but to go to work every day knowing that. You are talking to much more than a dozen people here and accusing many of things they never did. Oh, and they were NOT PAID.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)