Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

No. It's bad for you. Not them. - sm

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 8:41 pm In Reply to: I disagree. You have no right to tell anyone how to act - or express their anger

"It's only bad for Nuance and their management because they are losing control."

You're making the situation worse, for yourself and all the reasonable people who don't post here.

I saw the TPR article. I listened to the recording. I didn't hear or see bad management. I saw people trying their best to keep the team informed and get their work done. That manager was ridiculed here. That goes beyond "being angry and letting people know." It's possible to be angry at a situation and not get personal.

You chose to make it personal. You chose to rake your managers over the coals.

Tell me. Does your manager or the HR team or Paul Ricci or any executive have the ability to manually calculate the pay for thousands of employees and enter it into ADP? Because that's what you're mad about. Even if you assume that they weren't working feverishly behind the scenes to make sure you had work and clients into this month and beyond, could they have done that processing manually?

You're mad about a physical impossibility and you've chosen to perceive that as a personal slight.

You showed yourself incapable of being a team player. Because you chose this public, anonymous forum (and the Yahoo forum and TPR.org) to air your grievances, you painted all Nuance MTs with that same brush.

What does the new Webclock announcement say? They're recalculating pay. Didn't FIESA just come back too? Isn't that system also tied to pay and bonuses?

It's clear to me that they're trying to pay you your bonus. They're trying to do the right thing for you. It's blindingly obvious that you refuse to extend them the same respect.

Calling you the Disgruntled Dozen is a courtesy. I hope it reminds all reasonable people here that you don't speak for all Nuance MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)