Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

I disagree. You have no right to tell anyone how to act - or express their anger

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 8:12 pm In Reply to: I agree 100% - sm

It is more than a disgruntled dozen.

And it is not going to go away because people are talking and making this public. It is and should be an embarrassment to Nuance. It could have been avoided if Nuance had honored their agreement.

This is not something the Nuance employees wanted. They aren't happy being angry and venting. They wanted the PAY THEY EARNED.

Every time I see someone post about how the MTs are griping or whining and how they are making others look bad I think that is someone promoting a cowardly, subservient approach.

Why is being angry and letting people know about it bad. It's only bad for Nuance and their management because they are losing control. But they set those wheels in motion. This is what happens when employees have had enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)