Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I agree 100% - sm

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 7:59 pm In Reply to: Your thinking is what sunk our ship - ranks a rot - Knowingbetterdoingbetter

The Disgruntled Dozen that post here have made all Nuance MTs look unreasonable and unhinged.

For example, Nuance says they are almost back to capacity and quickly getting systems repaired. The Disgruntled Dozen says, "No that's not true. Oh and WHERE'S MY MONEY!?! M*Modal MTs got paid their bonus!" Well, if you know that Nuance systems aren't fully functional it's perfectly reasonable to assume that there have been glitches on the road to recovery and your bonus pay calculations could be affected by that.

Furthermore, the Disgruntled Dozen seems unable to read their own posted/screenshot'd/TPR article'd evidence. Not a good look for them.

Instead of going off like a crazed mob looking to lynch someone, you could have acted reasonably. Oh, I know. You'll say you did. You wrote HR. You wrote your manager. They never responded. They shut you out.

OF COURSE THEY DID!! That's perfectly reasonable when, as has been pointed out, they READ THIS BOARD! Why would anyone want to go on the record in that kind of a hostile environment?

It's abundantly clear that this is a dysfunctional situation. No doubt both sides share responsibility. But it sure would be nice if more reasonable people posted here, at least that would let management know all the MTs aren't crazy. Because that's what it looks like right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)