Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Minions - Riledupagain

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 7:35 pm In Reply to: I wouldn't put it past Nuance - minions

I am neither crazy, desperate nor unprofessional. In fact, when I was called to perform far beyond the call of reasonable duty, I stopped my entire world and hand-typed hours per day solely for the reason I knew that if I did not, it would greatly affect patient care. I stepped up to the plate not for pay, but for the patients and doctors, not for Nuance and not for my paycheck. Because of my team's work the doctors did not feel the brunt of what could have been felt had we not all worked our fingers to the bone. When that type of heroic effort is given one at the very minimum deserves the honor and respect of one's employer to pay as promised. (M-Model paid their employees as promised during this crisis). As far as what any outside thinks of us - completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that the MTs who performed for Nuance during this crisis typing till their keys fell off deserve a huge thank you, respect, honor, the truth, and their pay. I did not sink to any level. I rose to the occasion, as did 99% of us. I will not stand down until this is made completely right for every single MT involved in this debacle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)