Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I will tell you right now and save you time and effort - There is NO WORK. sm

Posted: Aug 10th, 2017 - 3:01 pm In Reply to: Wahlscribe - lisa

or very little, there is definitely not enough to go around unless a bunch of people got sick of it and quit, and now they need more to replace those.

or unless that miracle account with 40K lines a day finally came through. I doubt it.

Despite their claims of how wonderful they are, how well they treat their people, you do not have enough work and you'll be put on performance management after the trial period, and it wont make any difference there is no work.

One person comes on here and she says how she's got more work than she can handle. One. Person. One good account she has, and one really shotty account that she complains of. She's had to switch hours I believe several times to get all that work.

Several people looking to get out that I know of.

Does that answer your question?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Wahlscribe - lisa (Views: 754, 2017-08-10, 2:03 pm)
    • I will tell you right now and save you time and effort - There is NO WORK. sm