Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nuance outsource MTSO MTs who didn't get paid AT ALL during attack - redmt

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 1:01 pm

I think Nuance needs to pony up for ALL of us - even those of us who didn't work for them directly and were out of work during the cyber attack!  A lot of us lost wages due to their negligence.  Some of our MTSOs weren't paying even hourly downtime - just told us, "Sorry, we can't pay you if you aren't working."  Well, whose damn fault was it that we were not working?!

And it's not just the MTs.  Think of the number of people that Nuance has burned, not just their own bread-and-butter employees on incentives, but as a whole, through their own incompetence!

If I were an MTSO who outsourced with them, I would be pissed - but then again, if you get in bed with Nuance to screw your employees, you kind of get what you deserve.  We, the MTs, the BACKBONE of these companies, have been the ones to suffer!

This cyber attack fallout is an open opportunity!  Everyone make a stand right now to end this BS - no matter what company you work for!  We are highly intelligent, educated women and men and we are working for minimum wage and sometimes less!  The word needs to get out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)