Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Sink or Swim - gramd

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 6:16 pm

I am asking each and everyone of you who was affected by the latest Nuance situation to consider contacting burntmls@gmail.com for information regarding the attorney that could potentially do something to help us. If you are content with just moving forward and chalking it up to experience, there's really nothing anyone can say to convince you otherwise. I also received this email from Paul Flahive after he ran the article this morning (in case someone missed it, link below). If anyone has any information that they are willing to share with him, please email him at paul@tpr.org. We finally have a couple of advocates (Lord knows, we have none at Nuance), so please don't let fear of rocking the boat and being terminated deter you. They can't terminate you for telling the truth, but we need numbers, which I know are out there. Spread the word. 

I actually ran the story this morning on Texas Public Radio. I hope it won't be the last one. You might be interested in reading it: http://tpr.org/post/remote-workers-vulnerable-disputes-company-say-employees#stream/0
I am still pursuing this story in a few different ways.  I hope  you will let me know if anything arises that you think I should have.  One big thing I am missing is anyone in management willing to speak on or off the record on this issue.  It has been a stonewall. If  you know of anyone please let me know.  Also, it would be great to get a sense of how many people this affected.  Nuance claims 12000 transcriptionists.  That is an astounding number, and if even 1000 people were affected that is a monetary number.
I would be interested in doing something on how remote workers organize themselves without the company knowing. Facebook groups or whatsapp chat rooms or special apps.  Let me know if there are things you guys are trying out.
If you guys decide to pursue a lawsuit under Torts, let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)