Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

QA - sm

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 10:21 pm

MModal QA - do you ever feel impressed by your US MTs?  Like you get reports that are amazing with just a few blanks that you can't get either?  Or maybe you can, but a quick glance shows you that the report is just really, really well done?

Because sometimes QA impresses the heck out of me by getting a term I could not find after a solid 5 minutes of researching, and this with 20+ years of experience behind me!

Nevermind the QA who actually makes changes that are incorrect that I did not even send in as blanks.  I am fairly certain QA must also get reports with errors that did not come in as blanks but are plain as day?  Do you overlook those?  Provide feedback?

I have wished for a long time that feedback could be a 2-way street.  So I could sometimes say, "Da*! how did you get that??  You are amazing."  And so sometimes i could send feedback saying, "Actually that term should not be expanded, see page such-and-such in Best Practices."  So we could work as a team.

Probably there is a really good reason why we can't communicate back and forth.

Anyway, to the QA folks who do an amazing job, and today was one of those days, you are appreciated.  I just couldn't help but wonder today, do you also appreciate the work of the MTs who send you otherwise darn near perfect reports?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • QA - sm (Views: 999, 2017-08-07, 10:21 pm)
    • Yes, we appreciate - QA Worker Bee (Views: 808, 2017-08-08, 2:02 am)
      • Insulting - MT (Views: 944, 2017-08-08, 6:06 am)
      • QA - Mountainwoman (Views: 766, 2017-08-08, 8:48 am)