Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I am ex-Nuance working at MM now. Just make - sure you read because here because

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: I am a Nuance refuge and need a job - How can I apply at MM?

it is all true. While they do not have Fiesa, they do have a pretty strict quality metric to meet and you must meet it every time or you find yourself on official performance management. If you send over a certain amount to QA your lines beyond that are then docked 0.03 cpl. It's figured out automatically so you won't get a heads up ahead of time. Also, be prepared to be managed to the minute. If you have a discrepancy in teamwork (timeclock) and actual time working in the system, again you'll find yourself on performance management. You do run out of work and the difference here from Nuance is it may be difficult to make that time up and you can't just jump on whenever to do it. The biggest difference I've found between Nuance and here is while Mmodal has rules in place, they do enforce them. Nuance was always more of a veiled threat of "or else" so it depended on which way the wind was flowing that week if they choose to enforce or not. Biggest positive, they do pay on time always, BUT that was also the only positive until recently with Nuance. That looks to be a huge mess right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)