Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Good for you. - Val

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: That MTSO owner was psycho, and back then - (70s) most were decent. (sm)

For mine -- I came home early from a July 4th party to type what turned out to be like 40 canned cataract reports. All I had to do was be sure about the patient name, right or left eye, and any other small changes. So I made a huge number of lines...and the biyatch fired me. She didn't want to pay. It wasn't my fault that the bloody doctor caught up with all his cataract dictations in one day. I would have had to take her to small claims, but that would mean a day off my full time work, and trying to collect. I let it slide and avoided any small MT companies from then on (especially after my 'friend' [a different person] had not made it clear that she was not withholding anything and of course the IRS caught on). But you -- yay! I also learned not to cut short any holiday I wanted to rush home and type. Screw that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)