Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Here's the (not thrilling!) scoop - JenAnon

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 2:21 pm In Reply to: Sure, just wondering - Former MT

I think someone from the investor board was poking around on the Nuance board here recently. I was hoping that saying I would keep correspondence private (which I WOULD do) might prompt them to shoot me an email, but no such luck. I've heard nothing.

I say this now because I'm officially convinced at this point that the investors only concern is their bottom line. They live in such a different reality and are so far removed from what we're dealing with. I'm not encouraged by anything I've read there other than it appears onxypig may finally believe us.

It's so hard to speak up against Nuance. Kinda stinks to not be believed when we finally get the courage to say something, or to be laughed at, or to have it rubbed in our faces how phenomenal the Nuance lawyers are. Hopefully the DOL or some of the media sources take it more seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)