Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Cheated out of line count - stressed out

Posted: Aug 4th, 2017 - 12:16 am

The last few days I have been checking my line count as soon as the SR generated document hits my queue and before I even attempt to edit. For example, on one today the line count showed 52 lines generated by speech, which by the way is a joke. After editing the mess of garbage SR thought the dictator was saying, I checked my line count on the completed/edited document and I had a line count of 43. Wow, really? The SR generated document is crap and filled with ridiculous, off-the-wall mistakes that we have to clean up to make it a presentable finished document. Also, we have to manually enter the patient demographics, which does not add to the line count. It is beyond me how I end up with a lower line count after editing than what I had before the corrections were made. It seems I am busting my butt for no reason. BTW, it was a 3 1/2 minute dictation and it took me 15 minutes to edit, so that should give an idea of how full of junk it was to being with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)