Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Mine's an old story, but I got the LaborBoard - involved, and got my money. (sm)

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Worst pay experience? - Curious

An on-site MTSO started bouncing checks, and in the process of complaining to the owner about it, I learned that she'd been taking money out of my paychecks for health insurance, but I never had any health insurance during that time. (Thank goodness I didn't need it and try to use it!)

I quit the job, went to the Labor Board, and they got me reimbursed for my bounced checks, the fees my bank charged me for bounced checks I wrote because I didn't have money in the bank, and best of all... for close to a year's worth of pay siphoned out of my checks for non-existent health insurance.

I was happy enough to get my money, but the most satisfying thing was when a former co-worker called and told me the chaos the Labor Board wreaked upon that office when they showed up. All work stopped. All bookkeeping files were seized, and more illegal doings were discovered. The woman who owned it was put out of business, and had a nervous breakdown afterwards.

Revenge is sweet, and so is the Labor Board when they go in for the kill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)